This French Green Clay, Matcha Face Mask is a simple face mask, for normal to oily skin that will help purify and revitalise your skin.
French Green Clay is an illite clay and is used to stimulating the skin and removing impurities. While Matcha is a pulverised green tea made from the entire leaf and is know for its anti-aging and antioxidant properties.
You will need:
- 1 tbsp French Green Clay
- 1/2 tsp Matcha Green Tea
- around 3- 4 tbsp of herbal tea (Lemon and Ginger, peppermint or chamomile work well)
- Measuring spoon
- Stirring stick (or end of a metal spoon)
1. Measure out your French Green Clay and Matcha Green Tea into a bowl.
2. Steep Tea, allowing it to infused and cool.
3. Once Tea is lukewarm add 3-4 tbsp to the dry mix.
4. Mix until smooth using a stirring stick or the end of a spoon.
5. Apply the mask to your face being sure to avoid the delicate area just
under your eyes.
6. Wait for about 10 minutes or until the face mask starts to dry. You should feel it tightening on your skin.
7. When dry, wash off with tepid water
8. Moisturise as normal.